Honolulu Judo Schedule
ABC JudoTM is an effective curriculum used to teach traditional Kodokan Judo. It was created by Sensei Steven D. Alphabet, with the collaborative effort of Sensei Kevin Asano. ABC Judo is the culmination of over 25-years of experience to develop a simple and highly efficient way to blend education and teach cutting edge judo. ABC JudoTM is a system that builds more than just a strong mind and body. It develops character and provides positive additions to our society.
Judocise is a fun and exciting anaerobic regimen done to music, that enhances one’s power, coordination, and endurance, while building muscle and burning fat.
• Pre-judo (ages under 5) beginner-oriented class to teach movement, balance and confidence.
• Keiki Judo (ages 5-7) Fundamentals of Olympic Judo class that is fun, inclusive and build self-esteem.
• Elementary (8-10) Fundamentals of Olympic Judo class that is fun, inclusive and build self-esteem.
• Middle School (11-13) Beginner oriented class that teaches judo fundamentals and builds a strong mind and body for both recreation and competition.
• High School (13-16) Beginner oriented class that teaches judo fundamentals and builds a strong mind and body for both recreation and competition.
• Junior Elite Competition Class – Learn from master level and Olympian Kevin Asano
• Adult Classes – Great for beginner and experience judo players that want to get in shape and enjoy the Olympic Sport of Judo
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday:
9:00 – 9:50 am
Want to Join Honolulu Judo?
Registration forms can be dowloaded here…